The NEW PCLinuxOS Magazine October 2009 issue released.
The NEW PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the October 2009 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine. The NEW PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Andrew Strick, Assistant Editor. The NEW PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the October 2009 issue:
- Phoenix: PCLinuxOS XFCE 2009.4 Released
- A User's KDE 4.3 Experience in PCLinuxOS
- The Gutsy Geeks Speak Linux
- Scanner Saga
- Command Line Interface Intro
- Scripts-R-Us: GTKDialog
- Top Seven Reasons to Use PCLinuxOS Over Window 7
- Double Take
- Through The Lens: Gimp Basics
- System Secrets
- Game Zone: Second Life
- Gadgets & Gear: SanDisk SansaClip
- Ms_meme's Nook & Forum Foibles
- and much, much more!
Click here to download.
Visit the online HTML version